|Client / Site||Air Liquide|
|Location||3rd Industerial zone, Area 17 – 6th October – Egypt|
|Client’s need / Requirements||Using an efficient and economical media for the reduction of dissolved iron and manganese compounds from raw water supplies.|
|Project||Supply, install and commissioning of digital automatic Birm® filtrations unit – up to 7 m3/hr.|
|Objective||Achieve target water with high quality.|
- Under the proper conditions, no chemicals to purchase for maintenance. Regeneration not required.
- Iron removal efficiency is extremely high.
- Negligible labor cost: only periodic backwashing required.
- Durable material with a long life and wide temperature range.
CONDITIONS FOR PROPER OPERATION
- Alkalinity should be greater than two times the combined sulphate and chloride concentration.
- Maximum water temp: 100 oF/ 38 oC
- Water pH range: 6.8-9.0
• Dissolved Oxygen (D.O.) content must be equal to at least 15% of the iron (or iron and manganese content.